Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm so tired.

Dane Defined is not complete, but it does tell you what that page will be about. Route 66 Run has all there is to put in there right now. I have to find all the pictures for The Covered Bridge Tour and My Springfield, but everything else is pretty much done.

No actual blog posts yet. Just me rambling on about how much I've gotten set up. It's so late, and I've been doing this all day long. I'm tired. I have so much to do this weekend, I don't think I'll have time to work on this site.

I think my first real post will be out Friday, November 22nd. Fingers crossed

Feel free to leave a comment. Let me know how you like or don't like this site. I'd remind you to take the poll, but I think I broke it. Whatever. I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

Dane~

No comments:

Post a Comment